Standard collar: Because collar type is common, so the easiest collocation, no matter any tie can try to match with it, and do not need to criticize tie's pattern.
Wide Angle collar: This collar fits the tie of Windsor knot, and is usually matched with a British style suit. It was the Duke of Windsor who led the rise. But the open collar shirts are popular with a slightly smaller half Windsor tie.
Buckle collar: This collar-shaped collar tip is generally equal to or less than the standard collar, so it is suitable for a Windsor knot or a common knot.
There is a loop collar: this collar shape because of the small angle, so the general system is common knot.
Pinhole collar: Suitable for ordinary knot.
Fang Collar: General system of half Windsor knot or ordinary knot.
Ji-shaped collar: generally tied to a bow rather than a common tie.
Stand collar: usually not tie.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tie a necktie to a Windsor knot
- color match of Tie and suit
- guidance to choose a tie
- How to maintain a tie
- The washing method of the tie
- The origin of the bow tie
- Handkerchief is the most fashionable environmen...
- The production process of the tie
- Identification method of silk scarf
- The shape of a scarf
- What is the fabric of jacquard?
- What are the features of jacquard fabric?