1, colorful, vivid and vivid
Through the unique jacquard technology, the bed is rich in color, not monotonous, the shape of the flower is strong, the concave and convex are strong, and the bed can make the bedroom appear more splendid after the bed.
2, soft and smooth, breathable comfort
The quality of the cotton yarn can not be put forward the shape of the pattern, so the jacquard fabric requirements for cotton is very high, yarn fabric should be more detailed, generally in about 40s. This high - and high - density bed feels softer and slippery, and feels refreshing and breathable in use, giving you a non - general sleep experience.
3. It's thick, durable and durable.
Because jacquard fabric is made of high quality cotton, jacquard bed is characterized by its thicker texture, abrasion resistance, no deformation and washing. It is also a practical and durable bed product.
Jacquard technology is more common in daily life. This particular technology can always change the first sense of clothing at a critical moment, so it is also important to have a deep understanding of jacquard technology.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tie a necktie to a Windsor knot
- color match of Tie and suit
- guidance to choose a tie
- How to maintain a tie
- The washing method of the tie
- collocation of Tie and collar shape
- The origin of the bow tie
- Handkerchief is the most fashionable environmen...
- The production process of the tie
- Identification method of silk scarf
- Main classification of tie
- Matches for shirts and ties
- Matching skills of Tie and suit, shirt color