Classification of necktie fabrics
Generally, it can be divided into silk neckties, printed silk neckties, yarn dyed silk neckties and printed polyester neckties (imitation silk). With the appearance of new products, a part of the wool + silk, or 50% silk + 50% polyester necktie, is also present, but this type of flower type has no conventional fabric ties. Those so-called South Korea's silk is actually polyester, which is called by some domestic businessmen. This is 100%polyester. in foreign trade export.
The classification of the necktie lining
The necktie lining can be divided into 4 categories: Polyester linings, grapefruit linings, wool linings, wool or pomelo + polyester blended. The original tie should be full of polyester linings, durable and suitable for neckties. The pomelo linings and wool linings are basically used for export to the United States, due to the quota of the time. So the export of American ties must be made of pomelo linings with natural raw materials and wool linings. Up to last year, the quotas were cancelled, but American customers have always used pomelo linings and wool linings. The feeling is soft. This is the feature of grapefruit linings and wool linings, but for domestic consumers, In fact, the necktie of polyester linings is more suitable. The tie of pomelo linings and the necktie of the wool lining can be less often and easily deformed. Because the American consumption level is higher than that of China, they buy 1 dozen of neckties and no more than 5 times each tie.
Identification of necktie materials
Silk neckties and polyester neckties now due to the improvement of post-processing technology, some can not be touched by hand touch or the naked eye to see. So the general difference between the 2 is the method of burning. The block is polyester, turned into powder is silk, so simple is also the common use of the method. Attention, only burn the first line head can, burn the tie is not good!
The difference between the lining
Generally speaking, polyester lining, basically white. Pomelo linings, usually black or dark yellow. Wool lining, usually yellow. If still can not be distinguished, the same method can be used to distinguish the necktie fabric. The principle is that natural raw materials meet fire and become carbon. So natural fabrics are more environmentally friendly.
- The Historical Legend Of The Tie
- The Method Of Tying A Tie
- The Main Classification Of Ties
- How To Match A Tie
- Business Men Use Ties Most Often
- The Meaning That The Pattern Of The Tie Represents
- Notice For Picking A Tie
- The Function Of The Scarf
- Silk Scarf Is A Top Gift For Friends And Relatives
- Bow Ties Can Be Used In Many Ways
- How Do The Silk Neckties Wash
- A Stain On A Silk Tie
- Before We Buy A Tie, We Need To Identify A Few ...
- How To Pick A Tie And Share The Necktie Skills
- A Tie Determines Whether You Are Beckham Or Sha...
- The Common Sense Of The Necktie
- Necktie Washing
- How To Clean And Maintain Tie?
- What Are The Neckties And Ties Of Necktie?
- The Choice Of Tie Color Is