Scarf is around the neck of the long shape, triangle, square and other fabrics, fabrics generally used wool, cotton, silk, modal, human cotton, acrylic, polyester, etc., usually warm, but also because of beauty, cleanliness or religion and wear.
In cold climates, people wear thick scarves of wool to keep them warm. In places where climate is dry, dusty, or where air pollution is severe, people can wrap a thin scarf around their heads to keep their hair clean. With the development of time, this habit has become the fashion of women in many cultures.
In some countries, the preparation of clothing such as scarves is a common trade commodity.
Scarves of various colours are also the equipment of some Australian football fans. The name of the supporting football team is printed on the scarf and the fans will show their waving and cheering in the audience.
- The Historical Legend Of The Tie
- The Method Of Tying A Tie
- The Main Classification Of Ties
- How To Match A Tie
- Business Men Use Ties Most Often
- The Meaning That The Pattern Of The Tie Represents
- Notice For Picking A Tie
- Silk Scarf Is A Top Gift For Friends And Relatives
- Bow Ties Can Be Used In Many Ways
- Handkerchiefs Are Widely Used
- In July 2015, Yili Apparel Fabric Exhibition In...
- Yili Apparel To Participate In The Sea Of China...
- Alarm Bells Ringing ! Yili Long-term Safety Hab...
- 2016 Start! The Two Batch Of Foreign Customers ...
- Selection Of Neckties And Key Points Of Quality...
- Yili Necktie & Garment Company's Fisrt Fire Dri...